Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is a very nice 1972 Cheyenne C10, has a strong running 350ci. V8, 700R4 automatic transmission that has just been rebuilt, have receipt for that, power steering, power disk brakes, tilt steering, solid straight truck.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door