1978 Chevrolet C10, with limited Cheyenne trim
All original body with very limited rust.
Dropped by previous owner using belltech kit. Boyd Coddington wheels
Rebuilt engine 383 stroker (original 350 V8), new transmission recently replaced all seals.
Runs and drives great.
$25,000 OBO, cash only
Call or text: 832-606-9400
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door