1972 Chevrolet C20 Cheyenne Super. $15,000
Has a rebuilt 402bb, rebuilt transmission, relatively new headers and exhaust with flowmax mufflers. This is a California truck with very little rust. The worst rust is in the cab, passengers side, where a vent gasket leaked and the panel rusted out before the gasket was repaired. The truck was manufactured with a wood bed that has rotted out. It also originally came with two "wing" tanks in addition to the standard tank behind the seat. I no longer have them but the lines and switches are in place. I currently have a hard plastic bedliner in the back. The tailgate has a dent top center where it appears someone dropped something heavy on it. Tires and brakes are in great shape. AC is relatively new and blows cold. Heat is great. I use this truck as my daily driver but my wife says I have to get rid of it. She doesn't appreciate the old trucks like I do. :( You may email me at [email protected] with any questions you have. I will post a few pics of what the truck looked like right after I had some work done on it. I have all the work paperwork on it. Thanks for looking.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door