1972 Chevrolet C20 Cheyenne Super $11,900
Has a rebuilt 402bb (2018), rebuilt 3 speed automatic transmission (2018), headers and dual exhaust with Flowmax mufflers (2018). AC compressor and other components (2018) and blows cold. Heat is great. The truck was rewired bumper to bumper in 2019 with an upgraded and expandable harness. Tires and brakes are in great shape. Just had the rear brakes and rear seals replaced. (2020) This is a California truck with very little rust. It also originally set up with two "wing" tanks in addition to the standard tank behind the seat. I no longer have them but the lines and switches are in place. Wood bed needs replacing. This truck has been my daily driver for about four years. You may call or text me at 707-301-5357 with any questions you have. I have all the work paperwork on it. MAKE ME AN OFFER!! Thanks for looking.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door