STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The GMC Sierra is a full size and heavy duty pick-up produced by GM. It is mechanically identical to its cousin the Chevrolet Silverado which was released in 1998. The 1999 model year redesign included different grilles and interior trim. This particular example is a work horse with tons of life left. It currently has 242,000 miles and everything is working properly. It received a new Jasper transmission about 2 years and 20,000 miles ago which shifts perfectly. It is fitted with a hydraulic Tommy Gate lift gate that works perfectly. The frame has mounts for a Western Ultra Mount. It has been serviced recently, the brakes are in excellent condition and the tires still have a few miles left in them.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2013 Audi Q7 TDI Prestige S-Line
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
1967 GTO 2 Door Post PHS Certified with Hurst Shif
2015 240mm 117 Softail 26 Chopper - White Lightn
1957 Chevy Bel-Air 2 Door Sport Coupe Resto-Mod
2004 Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door