Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is a very nice customized 1956 Chevy. 3100 short bed truck, has a rebuilt 350 V8, 350 THM automatic with Lokar shifter, Ford 9" rear end, power steering, power brakes front disk, vintage heat and air, AM/FM/CD with remote, tilt & telescoping steering,big back glass, Volare transverse torsion bar, T-Bird rear springs, LaCarra steering wheel, 15" wheels 7 on front and 8 on rear, this is a very well done truck that you can drive and enjoy. web site has more photos.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door