790 Alabama Ave
If you like to be different then you you are. This is a 1995 Chevy S-10 with the original 4 cylinder engine with 5 speed manual transmission. Truck runs good. It has had the top cut off by previous owner but has had a bikini top made for it. The windows roll up and down and are tinted red. It has air bags front and back . It has a lime green paint job. A roll bar was added as well. There is a switch to turn on the air compressor but compressor goes off when you turn the switch off. The wheel wells in the bed have been cut to allow truck to be slammed to the ground. This truck gets alot of attention and is fun to drive. It is a truck for warm climate states. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with questions or email me at [email protected] You can see more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Ford Convertible Beautiful Car P/S P/D/B
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1994 Chevy Custom Built Truck Super Sharp LOOK
1940 Chevy Business Coupe FRESH BUILD Super Nice
1970Chevy El Camino 383 Stroker Motor Runs Great
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door