790 Alabama Ave
If you like to be different then you you are. This is a 1995 Chevy S-10 with the original 4 cylinder engine with 5 speed manual transmission. Truck runs good. It has had the top cut off by previous owner but has had a bikini top made for it. The windows roll up and down and are tinted red. It has air bags front and back . It has a lime green paint job. A roll bar was added as well. There is a switch to turn on the air compressor but compressor goes off when you turn the switch off. The wheel wells in the bed have been cut to allow truck to be slammed to the ground. This truck gets alot of attention and is fun to drive. It is a truck for warm climate states. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with questions or email me at [email protected] You can see more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1971 Chevy C-10 Stepside Built 350 V8 Nice Truck
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1935 Buick Sedan Streetrod 350 V8 700R4 PS PB AC
1934 Dodge Deluxe Sedan 350 FI V8 P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1955 Chevy 210 2 Door 327 V8 4 Speed Solid Car
1954 Chevy Wagon 350 V8 350 Trans P/S P/B A/C LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door