Masterpiece Vintage Cars, LLC
675 N. US 31
Engine: 427ci Side Oiler Transmission: 4-Speed Toploader
Mileage: 70714 Believed Original Miles VIN: F10JG490331
Exterior Color: Blue Metallic Interior Color: Blue Cloth with Black Vinyl
Exhaust 3 1/2 Inch Custom Brakes HD Drums
Front Suspension 3-Inch Drop Straight Axle Rear Suspension Narrow 9-Inch with Chrome 4 Bar
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
1950 Studebaker Champion Regal Deluxe Convertible
1925 Mercer Raceabout Replica
1978 Chevrolet C10 Silverado Pickup
1967 Ford Shelby GT 500
1954 Ford Sedan Delivery
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door