Originally a US Army Truck, Purchased from Army Surplus Auction in 1971. Bearing in Engine Updated to inserts, Voltage converted to 12v, Rearend out of Z71 installed, and a later fully synchronized three speed was installed. Fresh paint in 1971. Driven Daily until the starter went out and it laid to rest for many years. I purchased this truck 5 years ago, new carb new alternator, new brakes, new king pins, new tires, new exhaust, LED tail lights, fixed the starter. I drive this truck ofton and it runs and drives good, its 216cu in 6 cyl. with 3 speed on column, still has foot starter and is just a cool old truck for what it is. I have 2 other trucks, same model with V8 etc. i just dont want to ruin this truck by changing all its original stuff so i have to let it go. There is rust in the normal places but nothing considered bad. Its been painted since 1971 so no bondo buggy here, The Rust that you see is what you getting.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door