1997 Ford F-350 XLT - Kustom Kreations Conversion
79,000 ORIGINAL Miles
7.3 TURBO Diesel Automatic
Great Condition - Exceptionally Clean
NEVER been Smoked in
Beautiful 3 Tone Paint
Indirect Lighting in Wood Frame runs length of headliner
Trailer Brake Controller
Gooseneck Hitch in Bed that Inverts to make Bed Flat for carrying other cargo
Wood Accents Throughout
Full Running Board with Lights
Sliding Back Window
Center of Front Seat folds down for Cup Holder and Arm Rest; Bottom part raises up for Storage Compartment
Center of Back Seat folds down for Arm Rest; Cup Holder in front of Back Seat
Tool Box Not Included
Photos Say It All!
Request 24 pictures by calling 713-540-4619
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door