if you're looking for a well maintained classic Ford F100 Ranger XLT in Good operating condition this is the truck for you! Rebuilt 390 motor, rebuilt Automatic Transmission, new interior, new brakes, tires and wheels, new king pins, ball Joints, all new front suspension, runs and drives great! All the big work has been professionally completed. A great old truck, "they don't build them like that anymore!" I've owned it for over 17 years, always a southern truck. Transportation/delivery assistance with satisfactory offer!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door