790 Alabama Ave
Bremen , GA
This 1994 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 4X4 Extended Cab truck is as nice and clean as you will ever see. It absolutely looks like it just came off the showroom floor. This 1 owner truck is in as good condition as when it was new. It only has 58,770 original miles. Think about that. It has only averaged 2,350 miles per year. That is unheard of anymore. It was bought new in North Carolina and stayed there until we brought it to Georgia. It has never had any kind of accident according to CarFax. It comes with the original window sticker, owners manual and warranty book. This truck has always been garaged and it shows. It is powered by the 5.7 Liter engine and runs like new. It has power windows, power locks and tilt steering. The paint is original as is the interior. There is not a blemish on the body anywhere and the interior looks like it has never been sat in. The A/C blows cold. All the gauges work as do all the lights. It has ZERO rust. It has a tow package to pull a trailer with if you want. It is truely amazing to find a 25 year old truck in like new condition. This truck is a must see truck. Pictures do not do it justice. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected]m See more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Chevy Corvette Conv Both Tops 350 / 300 HP
2000 Chevy Silverado Regular Cab 2WD Nice Truck
1934 Chevy Truck 400 V8 Rack & Pinion Steel Body
1965 Buick LeSabre 310 Wildcat Engine P/S P/B
1997 GMC Sierra 4X4 Stepside Club Cab Truck LOOK
1940 Ford Deluxe Sedan Fresh Build Super Nice Car
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door