GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1989 GMC Sierra 1500 for your consideration. This is a restored single cab short box 2wd truck that is extremely solid. It is powered by a 350ci V8 mated to an automatic 700R4 transmission. The engine features an Edelbrock carburetor and intake. The drivetrain is strong and starts right up.
The exterior of the truck is finished in Midnight Blue Monochromatic paint and has been lowered on 20-inch Forte wheels. Other exterior features include dual exhaust, tonneau cover, and bedliner. Inside the truck there is a blue cloth interior which is in exceptional condition. The dashboard features aftermarket brushed aluminum panels and a Grant steering wheel has been installed. Except for those two tasteful minor modifications the interior remains stock.
Factory features include cruise control, power steering, air conditioning, power locks, and power windows. Now is your chance to own a wonderful truck that is ready to cruise the streets. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door