East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#070 1967 Chevrolet C10
Stepside Shortbed with remote start
4,006 miles since build
Painted a beautiful Blue that is slick and straight with a newer Fiberglass stepside bed and a newer Black Tonneau cover. Bed liner is sprayed in. Cowl hood, newer front & rear bumpers, door handles, rubber and felt all like new, glass looks good. 2011 Mirror rims with chrome center caps and anodized gray spokes with Black wall tires that are newer. Grill trim and head light trim is newer. The dual outside mirrors are newer. Tail gate handle is smooth and opens from the backside, gas door is smooth and opens inside bed. Newer antenna. Good looking truck.
Newer style power bucket seats on driver and passenger side in gray leather. New gray door panels, new gray headliner with chrome trim. Gray padded dash, gray sun visors, gray carpet with gray carpeted kick panels, console is newer with cup holders, new gauge cluster is gray with Equus white face gauges and tach. Vintage heat & A/C, tilt column with automatic, new Grant wood steering wheel. The stereo system is CD/MP3 with dual speakers in console. Gray seat belts, new black rubber with gold Chevy logo & trim. New door sill plates. Beauty inside.
Powered by a 350 engine, tuned port, hooked to a B&M heavy duty, 3-speed overdrive transmission. Edelbrock finned aluminum valve covers, headers, aluminum plug holders, Serpentine system, electric fan, power front disc brakes, 12 bolt rear end with drum brakes, dual exhaust with Flowmasters and chrome tips. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door