East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#038 1978 Chevrolet Silverado C10
Frame off Restoration
Painted a beautiful two-tone Black with Red center that is slick and straight. Dual tanks, front & rear bumpers are new. Grill is new, trim is new, wheel well moldings new, dual outside mirrors new, drip rail moldings new, tinted windows, door handles new, stainless bed caps and tail gate cover is new. Black spray in bed liner is new, 20" front & 22" rear Ridler wheels in chrome and new. Atturo tires are new, power front disc brakes, steel cowl hood, emblems are new, side marker lights are new. CPP dropped suspension. Sits good and a real head turner!
The interior is a beautiful Red and all new, bench seat is Red, door panels are red as are the Sunvisors and headliner, Red padded dash, Red carpeted kick panels, Red carpet all new. Power windows, power door locks, tilt column with Automatic, red seat belts, gauge cluster with factory gauges and clock like new. Pioneer AM/FM/CD player, new door rubber, factory A/C & Heat. Beautiful inside.
Powered by a 350 engine with 350 transmission, aluminum finned valve covers, chrome air cleaner top with double snorkel base, Billet water neck, aluminum intake, power steering, power booster and master cylinder all new. Factory A/C & Heat, hoses and belts are new. Firewall, fender wells are all painted black to match the trunk. Under hood insulation is new, headers, washer tank is new. 12 Bolt rear end, dual exhaust is Flowmaster. Runs & handles great. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door