Near complete project .. 1971 F100- Needs to be completed. 302 (water in the oil), AOD transmission, 9 inch posi rear end with 3.25 gear. Fresh paint and bed liner. All electrical is complete, needs looming. LED lights, new interior including seat and floor vinyl. Truck runs and drives. New tires, we have wheel centers. Have everything to complete except your engine. call 407-432-6481
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door