790 Alabama Ave
Here is a good running 1999 Chevy 1500 short bed truck regular cab truck that has been lowered and has a great stance. It has 20" wheels all around with new tires. It is powered by a 4.3 liter V6 engine and if you know these engine they will last a long time if serviced properly. It has an automatic transmission that shifts out good. It has been 99% of it's life in Georgia. Carfax shows 7 owners but the first five owners were same family and they owned this truck 22 years. The body and paint look good and the interior is clean. It has a nice spray in bedliner and has new headlights. Solid truck. Would make good daily driver. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pictures on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1941 Ford Business Coupe RARE CAR 350 V8 A/C LOOK
1939 Ford Coupe with Rumble Seat 350 V8 Carson Top
1977 Pontiac Grand Prix LJ 400 V8 Cold AC LOOK
1950 Pontiac Straight Eight Engine Custom Built
1994 Chevy Custom Built Truck Super Sharp LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door