516 E. Bristol St
Sudbury Ont. Canada, NONE
2102o o o
1/2 Ton Pickup
Location: SUDBURY, Ontario, Canada
1932 Ford Model B Closed Cab Pickup
This pretty little truck was the recipient of a complete no expense spared restoration. The all steel body''s paint and finish are show quality, with re-chromed bumpers, original steel painted wheels and well appointed interior this truck shows exceptionally well. Powered by the first year flathead V-8 engine and matted with a 3 speed manual transmission this truck perform flawlessly. Additional accessories include twin fender mounted spares, aftermarket turn signal unit, accessory gauges for oil pressure and water temperature. Drive it home today.. Price $38,500 USD FIRM NO RADES
FINANCING SHIPPING EXPORTING AVLB.
THANKS FOR LOOKING
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Buick Special 2 door - 9995 FIRM REDUCED
Chicago Area, IL
39 FORD RARE 3 WINDOW CPE NEW REDUCED 44995
Elkhart , IN
37 FORD AWESOME PANEL TRUCK REDUCED $33,995 OBO
30 FORD STOCK 5 WINDOW STEEL C PE REDUCED 11995
2001 HD KUSTOM IMMACULATE REDUCED $10500 FIRM
Knoxville Area, TN
63 RAMBLER RARE 2 DR HARDTOP PERFECT REDUCED 19995
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door