516 E. Bristol St
Sudbury Ont. Canada, NONE
2102o o o
1/2 Ton Pickup
Location: SUDBURY, Ontario, Canada
1932 Ford Model B Closed Cab Pickup
This pretty little truck was the recipient of a complete no expense spared restoration. The all steel body''s paint and finish are show quality, with re-chromed bumpers, original steel painted wheels and well appointed interior this truck shows exceptionally well. Powered by the first year flathead V-8 engine and matted with a 3 speed manual transmission this truck perform flawlessly. Additional accessories include twin fender mounted spares, aftermarket turn signal unit, accessory gauges for oil pressure and water temperature. Drive it home today.. Price $38,500 USD FIRM NO RADES
FINANCING SHIPPING EXPORTING AVLB.
THANKS FOR LOOKING
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1951 CHEVROLET SEDAN
39 FORD VERT KUSTOM ALL STEEL REDUCED 23990 FIRM
1929 Ford High-Boy All-Steel Restored Reduced20k
52 CHEVY PICKUP RUNS DRIVES GREAT REDUCED 14995
Central Area, NY
53 MGTD with full quality restoration Reduced 27K
1977 LINCOLN MARK V - $13000 FIRM REDUCED
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door