516 E. Bristol St
Sudbury Ont. Canada, NONE
2102o o o
1/2 Ton Pickup
Location: SUDBURY, Ontario, Canada
1932 Ford Model B Closed Cab Pickup
This pretty little truck was the recipient of a complete no expense spared restoration. The all steel body''s paint and finish are show quality, with re-chromed bumpers, original steel painted wheels and well appointed interior this truck shows exceptionally well. Powered by the first year flathead V-8 engine and matted with a 3 speed manual transmission this truck perform flawlessly. Additional accessories include twin fender mounted spares, aftermarket turn signal unit, accessory gauges for oil pressure and water temperature. Drive it home today.. Price $38,500 USD FIRM NO RADES
FINANCING SHIPPING EXPORTING AVLB.
THANKS FOR LOOKING
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
32 FORD RDSTR HEMI V8 HALIBRAND QCHANGE DIFF32K
Groovy Classic 1969 Lincoln Continental Mark lll C
San Carlos , CA
99 VETTE WOW WITH LINGENEFELTER PERFORMANCE PKG
47 Ford Convertible - Stunning Reduced 79500
Pleasanton Area, CA
black plate 1961 buick invicta 4 door hardtop orig
Point Loma, CA
53 RAMBLER RARE 2 DR HARDTOP IMMACULTEREDUCED26500
Elkhart , IN
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door