Pats Auto Sales
108 W. Walcott St.
Pilot Point, TX
Pilot Point, TX
1957 Chevy 3100 pickup, short step-side, 350, automatic transmission, power steering, air conditioning, front disc brakes, clipped front end. nice paint and interior, nice wood in bed, 15" torque thrust D's. $26500. Call with further questions 214-212-6373
We are a licensed and bonded Texas dealer. We have a clear title to this vehicle. We are required to collect tax, title and registration fees from Texas residents.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is, with no warranty expressed, written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuine, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Although every effort is made on our part to accurately describe the vehicle to you, it is the buyers responsibility to see that his/her car purchase meets their individual criteria. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. The seller will make every effort to disclose any known defects associated with the vehicle at the buyers request prior to the close of the sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any oral or written statements about the vehicle.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door