1960 Ford F100 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck, short wide box, not perfect but very clean NON SMOKE HOUSEHOLD 20footer daily driver. Engine is'66 Mercury 390 Doesn't use oil or smoke - w/automatic(trans been rebuilt) & Lokar shifter. Edelbrock manifold & carburetor. Interior beautifully done. Motor area needs detail. Bumpers are solid wood Purple Heart. Clear and Clean Idaho Title---Asking for $14750.00!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door