Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1960 Chevrolet C10 with all original body is a traditional build with pro touring flair.
One off custom tubular frame with Accuair suspension with dual tanks and compressors to show off that mean lean low look we all love. Too cool for school LS2 big bad motor backed by a 700R4 overdrive automatic transmission. Lowrider paint by the master Manuel Cisneros, transitional blinds and nomadic rear bed deck finish out the look. Inside find a sweet interior with power brakes, disc brakes up front, air conditioning, and lokar shifter. Call for more info, there is a lot more detail in this ride than meets the eye. Offered at $54,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1977 MBZ 450SL 2 Owner California Car Pristine
Orange , CA
1929 Ford Sedan All Steel 1000 Break In Miles WOW
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
1932 Ford Roadster Full Fender Street Rod SUPER
1937 Ford Slantback All Steel Show Stopper
1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette One Of Two LS1
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door