This is a 1 owner truck with 29,262 original miles. It has a 4 speed & a 2 speed rear end. Stored indoors for the past 40 years. No rust,partial restoration started several years ago.Ran when started 4 years ago.Tear on seam on drivers side bench seat.It has the original wooden bed box, but it has been outside.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door