390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
1970 Chevrolet C10 finished in a brilliant two tone green and white exterior with a gold pinstripe and a matching green interior that is impeccable. This truck certainly catches eyes with this color scheme and is completed with a simple black lipped 15” dog dish wheel. The C10 is certainly not short of power even though it is equipped with a 250 Cu. In. inline 6. She makes 155 horsepower and an astonishing 235 ft. lbs. of torque which is mated to a 3 speed manual transmission. The bed has been refurbished with a stained wood finish and the truck is equipped with steel bumpers front and back. This particular C10 drives like a dream and is completely road ready…you certainly will win some shows with this beauty!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door