107 E. Cedar St.
Bristol , TN
67 Chevy pickup modernized, engine 305HO, 700r4 auto trans, radiator, condenser, steering column, gages, cruise control, power brake booster & master cylinder, wiring harness, all came from a 1985 Camaro with 2800 miles. All new custom seats and interior. All new glass and power windows. Remote door openers. Front disc brakes and dropped spindles. Has Vintage air and heating. Rear bed is a custom 1988 step bed. The truck was a one owner with 65,000 miles when we stared on it 20 years ago. Just finished this year. Should be a real gas saver. Runs and drives super nice.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Camaro - TENNESSEE ORANGE - 396 ENGINE
One owner 1977 El Camino SS
Original Survivor Car No Rust Runs Great
XJS Convertible Like New Condition
Bristol , TN
Olds Cutlass Surpreme One Owner
57 MGA Roadster Complete Restoration
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door