This 67 Chev C20 was made in Janesville WI and came to Canada in 1968.8100 original miles. just added new rails on the box made from real red barnwood, put new chrome passenger side mirror, a red barnwood toolbox and 4 monroe shocks. It has a 283 engine that was completely rebuild with less than 100 miles on it. I have all the receipts for all the work and new parts plus most of the complete maintenance. The 400 turbo automatic transmission was just serviced. It has Ps/Pb and a padded dash plus a radio. The glass and interior are in excellent condition. The 4 tires are new and the rims were powder coated. The rear bumper with new license plate light and tailgate are new as it never came with them. The box was repainted the original white. The side emblems have been repainted and the one on the hood is new. I have the build sheet and Protect-O-Plate. Bank transfer only and I can assist in shipping. Clear title and can assist with shipping.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door