FSD Hot Rod Ranch LLC
1220 Huffstetler Drive Suite 204
1972 Chevrolet C10 Short-Bed *Rotisserie Frame-Off Restoration* powered by a Crate 5.7L 350 V8 and paired with a 700R4 Automatic Transmission. Featuring: Vintage Air A/C, Power Steering, and Front Powered Disc Brakes. Painted in a Beautiful Blue Metallic on the exterior with a complementing Blue Metallic & Flat Black Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 689-688-6348!
-Rotisserie Frame-Off Restoration
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Raised Cowl Steel Hood
-Snap Down Tonneau Bed Rails (NO Cover)
-Flat Black Painted Bed
-American Racing Salt Flat Wheels
-Cooper Cobra Radial G/T Tires
-Blue Metallic & Flat Black Interior
-Tilt Steering Column
-Kenwood Digital Radio
-Vintage Air A/C Controls
-Stewart Warner Underdash Gauges
-Silverado Front Bucket Seats
-Crate 5.7L 350 SBC V8
-Edelbrock Performer 4BBL Carb
-Long Tube Headers
-Front Powered Disc Brakes
-Blue Powder-Coated Frame
-12 Bolt Rear-End
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Ford Deuce Cabriolet (Glass-Body) Street-Rod
1953 MG-TD Convertible (FiberFab Replicar)
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe
1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 "F-1" // 13,000 MILES
1948 Cadillac Series 62 Club Coupe "Lead-Sled"
1955 Oldsmobile Super 88 Holiday Coupe
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door