702 N 1st St.
Wow what a deal on this Stunning 1966 Chevy Custom Short Box Pickup. This Truck was very nicely restored with just a few other touches left to do. It's powered by a 383 Stroker with aluminum heads headers dual exhaust power steering aluminum radiator power wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes tilt chrome steering wheel cherry wood stained bed with new chrome strips and is riding on a new set of US mag 20 inch wheels with good rubber. Its dark blue metallic paint glistens on this very straight and solid short box! It's blue cloth/vinyl bench seat interior is spacious and looks amazing. This is a very fast and great looking truck that just needs a few finishing touches on the dash by the next owner! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door