1359 nw 60 rd
Albert , KS
1920 REO 1/2 3/4 1 ton pickup truck, motor number 46956 , turner motor some then got tight, has starter beside trans , cab is just sitting on frame , most wood in cab is bad , cab is layed over forward now for shipping , looks like it had wood bed on back , motor is missing some parts , no hood , this model didn't have doors , needs rims and tires , total length 14ft 6 in , title
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1940 Ford Deluxe 2dr Sedan
Albert , KS
1949 studebaker 1/2 ton pickup
1950 chevy Fleetline fastbach car
1954 Ford F600 winch truck V8 4 speed 1 1/2 ton
1962 Chevy 60 series farm truck 1 1/2 ton
1947 chevy 4100 faem truck rat rod street
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door