Beautiful, fun to ride and great opportunity for business commercial advertising 1951 Ford Pick Up Truck F1 Custom. This is a custom day by day truck that calls everyone’s attention. Frame and mechanics from a Ford Ranger. It has a Ford Ranger V6 engine, automatic tree speed transmission, disk breaks and aftermarket air conditioning. It is a truck with a smooth ride. The truck has high quality wood work finishes in cab, running boards, bed tool box, bed floor and tail gate that differentiates this vehicle from any other. Cab equipped with Bluetooth sound system radio. It is a must see truck.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door