2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS TRUCK IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN NEW GLASGOW, NS CANADA
What we have here is a stunning 1967 GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup with less than 56,574 miles on the odometer. She is finished in Coors Adolf Brewery Limited (yes, that is the name of the color) and is subsequently dubbed "The Silver Bullet". This is complemented by a very nice Deluxe Black interior, with bench seat, door panels and headliners. This truck is exceptional inside, outside and mechanically.
This 1967 GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup is in excellent condition, check out the pictures and you will be able to tell that she has been built sparing no expense. Mechanically she is a beast with over $10,000 spent on the engine alone. She is powered by her 500hp 468 cid big block Chevy motor coupled to her 700R4 transmission (built to handle the HP) and 12 bolt rear end. Here are some details on what has been done and installed in the truck:
- 468 Big Block Chev
- Puts out 500HP
- 565 pounds of torque
- Ported and polished heads
- Harland Sharpe roller rockers
- 750 vacuum secondary Holley Carb with Aluminum Air Gap Intake
- MSD distributor, MSD Wires
- MSD 6AL multi spark device with 2 step system attached to line lock
- MSD timing adjustment in cab
- Long tube headers with all 3 inch exhaust from headers back with X tube
- Aluminum radiator with 2 fan electric system
- Electric vacuum pump to run the brakes
- 700R4 transmission build to handle the 500HP motor
- Aluminum trans cooler to keep transmission cool
- 373 full 12 bolt posi, all seals and bearings replaced
- Brand new sway bars installed front and back
- American Torque Thrust 17" aluminum rims with Michelin Pilot Tires
- Coil springs front and back new with nitrous shocks front and back
- New power brake system, disc brakes front, rear drum brakes
- Gas tank removed from cab and gas tank kit moved to rear of vehicle with electric fuel pump
- Battery relocated to custom box with emergency shut off switch
- Power remote door openers with all new tinted glass for all windows
- Deluxe interior black, with increase road kill, bench seat, door panels and head liners
- Upgrade sound system with sub woofer under seat, with other grades for deluxe sound
- Autometer gauge system (Water Temperature, Oil, Vacuum)
- Temperature gauge for transmission
- All new ball joints and tie rod ends made by Moog
- All rubbers and bushings new
There are not enough superlatives to describe this truck so let the pictures walk you around her. She is beautiful and she is looking for a new owner so if you think that a monster 1967 GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck is in your future, do not let this one pass you by. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a Truck of this caliber. We will arrange to get the car into the United States on your behalf. We also ship worldwide so if you are interested, call today to discuss a purchase. We can ship anywhere worldwide and we bring cars and trucks into the USA all the time so we will help with delivery to your door.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the truck - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a Buy It Now purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected]
I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN NEW GLASGOW, NS CANADA *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door