FSD Hot Rod Ranch LLC
1220 Huffstetler Drive Suite 204
1972 Chevrolet C10 Step-Side *Fully Restored* Powered by a Crate ZZ3 5.7L 350 V8 with 700R4 Automatic Transmission *ONLY 8K MILES*. Vintage Air A/C, Power Steering, and Power Disc Brakes. Blue Metallic Exterior with Black Leather Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY SALES MANAGER, CHARLEEN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348!
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
-Blue Metallic Exterior
-Smoothed Roll Pans
-Steel Cowl Hood
-Oak Wood Bed w/ Bed Lined Walls
-Custom Fuel Cap [Driver’s Side Bed Wall]
-20” American Racing Wheels
-Tilt Steering Column
-Dakota Digital Gauges
-Vintage Air A/C
-Black Leather Bucket Seats & Center Console
-Crate ZZ3 5.7L 350 V8
-Edelbrock AVS2 4BBL Carb.
-Edelbrock RPM Performer Intake Manifold
-Dart Aluminum Heads
-GM 700R4 Automatic
-Power Disc Brakes
-12 Bolt Rear
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
1947 Ford Deluxe Sedan Resto-Mod
1962 Dodge Dart Max Wedge 413 Tribute
1958 Chevy 3100 Apache 5.7L 350 SBC V8
1957 Chevrolet 150 (Post) Resto-Mod 7.4L 454 BBC V
1956 Chevy 3100 Big-Window 5.7L 350 SBC V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door