1970 Chevrolet El Camino Former Super Chevy Magazine Cover Car
514hp Pump Gas Street Car
Fuel Injected 502ci Ram Jet Gm Crate Engine
Th400 Automatic Trans By Hughes Transmissions
Gm 12 Bolt Rear Axle With 373 Gears
Hotchkis Rear Suspension
Qa1 Adjustable Shocks
4 Wheel 13 Inch Disc Baer Brake System
Agr Quick Ratio Steering Gear Box
Vintage Air Conditioning System
Hooker Super Comp Headers With Flowmaster Exhaust
Zoops Custom Engine Brackets And Pulleys
Mirror Finish Dupont Prowler Red Urethane Paint
Corbeau Carrera Seats Finished In Sierra Leather
Autometer Custom Instruments Fitted In A Custom Body Colored Dash Assembly
Billet Specialties Wheels And Steering Wheel
This Car Was Featured In Super Chevy Magazine 16 Years Ago And Still Looks Amazing Today
The Car Will Blow The Rear Tires Instantly And Has Ice Cold Ac And Starts Reliably With Fuel Injection From Gm Performance.
To get more information or pictures call Kim at 574-244-0364 or visit our website at HaggleMe.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Lincoln Premiere
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
1968 Ford Mustang Convertible Numbers Matching
1960 Dodge D100 Pickup
1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
Michigan City, IN
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door