all original chevy 327 v-8 4 Speed manual transmission. Original 4-barrel Carborator. Large rear window. runs great. all chrome package all still there. I even have the hub caps (not pictured because I took off the split rims) vehicle is in fair condition outside and inside. Some rust. original radio. Original Wood Deck. Stored in a garage. RUNS GREAT!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door