Restored 1966 Chevy C10 Longbed with 327ci V8 Engine, 3 speed. Drives and sounds great. Everything works on this beautiful truck as it did from the factory (or better). Things that have been restored to original condition or replaced include: engine, carborator, interior, gauges, carpet, seat, fuel tank, bed, brakes, tires, Paint, etc. You won't find another 66 this nice very easy.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door