790 Alabama Ave
Here is a 1949 Chevy 3100 truck that has had some work done to it but still needs a little attention. It has a 283 engine that was rebuilt 2 years ago and has headers with new exhaust from headers back with Borja Mufflers that are new. It has an Edelbrock intake with an Edelbrock Carb. It has an Aluminum Radiator and Electric Fan to keep it running cool. The transmission is a Turbo 350 that shifts out good. It has a 80's Malibu front clip with power steering and power disc brakes. The rear is a 10 bolt and springs from an 80's Camaro. It has new rear shocks and new universal joint. The headlight and taillights are new and the tires and wheels are new. The bed floor came out of an 80's model C-10 truck that was cut to fit. The seats are out of a Tahoe. It has new Dolphins gauges . The speedo don't work but all the other gauges work. It needs a headliner. The windows roll up and down as they should. Truck is currently in Primer. It has rust holes in both running board as well as in the cab corners and bottom of fenders. There are a few dents on fenders and body as well. Truck needs some things done but you can drive it as it is. These trucks are very popular. I do not know the miles so the numbers listed are just a guess. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] You can go to our website to see alot more pictures of this truck.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1999 Chevy Silverado Lowered 20 Inch Wheels LOOK
1994 Ford F-150 Flareside SWB NICE TRUCK Look!!
1990 GMC Sierra 4X4 350 V8 700R4 Trans Runs Great
1985 Chevy Square Body Crate 350 Fresh Build LOOK
1966 Chevy Biscayne Original Car Except New Paint
1958 Chevy Del Ray Runs Good P/S P/B A/C LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door