East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#144 1952 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup
Frame off Build
Painted a beautiful Red with Ghost Flames, chopped top, shaved door handles. Louvers in tail gate, all steel, Louvers in hood, painted grill, front bumper removed, rear section all molded into one piece. Roll pan with frenched in license plate area, wood bed with stainless strips, drivers side peep mirror brushed aluminum. All window rubber like new. Window felt like new. Shaved door handles, lowered, vent windows removed, one piece side windows. Sits and looks good. An Eye Catcher!
Bucket seats covered in Red Tweed, kick panels Red Tweed, Sculptured Red Tweed door panels, garnish moldings covered in Red Tweed, floor covered in Red Tweed and custom Red vinyl sculptured floor mats, headliner and cab sculptured in Red Tweed and all look new. Custom panel built under the dash for A/C vents covered in Tweed. Dash with Billet Gauge cluster using VDO Black face gauges, custom built console with Pioneer AM/FM/CD player console wrapped in Red Vinyl. Tilt column with Automatic. Billet 1/2 wrapped steering wheel in Red. Billet custom brake and gas pedal. Looks good with a lot of eye appeal.
Powered by a 350 engine with a 350 Automatic transmission, Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock carb, chrome Chevrolet logo valve covers, chrome air cleaner, chrome A/C compressor, Billet pulleys, Lokar transmission dip stick, A/C & heat, aluminum radiator, chrome electric fan, Billet overflow tank, new hoses and belts. Power steering with chrome cap. Billet alternator and compressor brackets, firewall to fender braces and rods are chrome. Automatic shifter linkage is chrome. Stock exhaust manifolds, chrome hood hinges. Drives and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door