790 Alabama Ave
Here is a great running and driving 1954 Chevy 3100 5 Window truck. It is different from most 5 window as this one has a flatbed on it but looks very good. It has that natural patina look going on. The body is very solid. The cab corners look good. This truck is sitting on an S-10 Blazer frame. The bed has a storage bin on both sides as well as a tow hitch. This truck is powered by a strong running 400 Chevy small block with headers and dual exhaust that sounds great. It has a 4 barrel Holley carb as well as an Aluminum Radiator with an electric fan to keep it running cool. The transmission is a 400 Turbo automatic that shifts out like it should. The sunvisor over the windshield looks good. All the lights work including the cab lights. The interior looks good with bucket seats and center console with 2 cup holders. The door panels looks good as does the headliner and carpet. The steering wheel is the original but this truck has power steering and power disc brakes. The automatic shifter in the floor is a Lokar shifter. The gauges are Shark white faced gauges. It has American Racing wheels with good tires. This truck is neat and ready to go and enjoy. The engine runs strong with power. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Chevy Stylemaster 350 V8 P/S P/B AC Fresh Car
Bremen , GA
1972 Camaro Resto Mod LS2 Engine T56 6 Speed AC
1957 Chevy Suburban 350 V8 P/S P/B A/C New Build
Bremen , GA
1996 Ford Mustang Cobra ONLY 49K Miles LOOK
1988 Chevy Suburban Crate 350 Cold A/C Runs Great
Bremen , GA
1978 GMC Sierra SWB Summit 350 Engine Runs Good
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door