790 Alabama Ave
If you want a good truck that is fun to drive and gets good gas mileage then look at this 1946 Ford Truck. It is sitting on an early 90's S-10 chassis. The engine is a S-10 4 cylinder that runs great. You can get on the road or interstate and do 75 to 80 MPH with the 5 speed manual trans. that also came out of an S-10. This truck has that great Patina look. It has wide white wall tires with red wheels. Yes the body has dents, dings, scratches and some rust but it is a RatRod and all these things gives it character. The bed has wood in it and looks good. Thee are 2 tool boxes on each side of the bed that you can use or take out. The windshield has a vent shield over it. This truck has power steering and power brakes. The radiator is new. It has an electric fan as well to keep it running cool. There is a spare mounted under the bed. The seat cover is done in red and looks good. The roof has insulation but no headliner. There are aftermarket gauges for the Temp and Gas and both work. The speedometer does not work but is original to the truck. There is also a nice JVC stereo/CD player to listen to your favorite music. Mounted on the hump in the floor are 2 cup holders. This truck is ready to be driven and enjoyed It needs nothing that I am aware of. It has good power to be a 4 cylinder engine. This truck will get you all the attention you want. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Ford Coupe Frame Off Rotisserie Build LOOK
1967 Chevy Nova Wagon 383 Stroker Runs Strong
Bremen , GA
1994 Chevy 4X4 1 Owner Truck 59K Miles LIKE NEW
1985 Chevy Silverado C-10 Original Paint Cold A/C
2005 Dodge Viper SRT 10 Truck 71500 Miles RARE
1990 GMC Sierra SLE 4X4 350 V8 FI P/W P/L LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door