1954 Studebaker 3r6 ton Shortbed
Excellent condition, runs and drives well, current reg. and insurance, rust free, original engine, 3 speed on column, transmission, 245 cubic inch Big Six Commander flathead engine, working overdrive, redone radiator, brakes redone, new tires, new battery, new alternator, new floor mat and has clear title. Price is $19,900.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door