790 Alabama Ave
Here is a Super Sharp fresh built 1985 Chevy C-10 Square Body short bed. This truck has a GM Crate 350 engine with an Eldebrock Carb and great sounds dual exhaust. It has a Turbo 400 transmission that shifts out great. This truck was built to keep by the previous owner so he did it right. Unforeseen circumstances caused the force of the sale. It has received a fresh two tone coat of Candy Apple green paint along with white. The paint is a professional job and looks awesome. The body is straight and this truck was taken apart and painted correctly. It has all new bumpers, side moulding, fender well molding, drip rail chrome, door handles and all new bolts were put back on when putting it back together. The firewall is painted and it has new inner fenders that are painted as well. Look good under the hood. The interior was done in leather including the seat, door panels, headliner and dash pad. It has new carpet as well. The seat is nice with cloth inserts to match the exterior. It has cold blowing A/C with power steering and brakes. The windows are roll up windows. There is a nice Boss Bluetooth stereo/ CD player. The bed is rhino lined and has a new Tonna Pro bed cover. It has new Riddler wheels with new tires. The front tires are 215/55/18 and rear is 245/60/18. This truck runs and drives great. It need nothing but a new home. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See more pictures at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1939 Ford Cabriolet Conv. LS1 Engine Swap RARE CAR
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1997 Chevy Silverado SUPER NICE Much Money Spent
1996 Chevy Silverado 4X4 SWB Single Cab LOOK
1961 Pontiac Catalina Conv. 389 Tri Power Rare Car
1996 Chevy 1500 Stepside Excellent Condition LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door