25020 Lakeland Blvd
2300 original miles, 5.7, auto, 3rd door and fully loaded. Bought new in Ventura California and taken straight from the dealer to Sport Trucks By Dean for wheels, a drop, the roll pan, bed cover, and Catskinz seat covers. It racked up an additional 1900 miles before being put away in August of 98. It lived under cover and care of the original owner until we acquired it in 2021. It is absolutely beautiful, and guaranteed not to disappoint.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door