American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1984 DODGE W150 4x4 1335 Great rare shortbed Dodge W-150 4x4 that's a solid driver. Equipped with: 5.2 liter, 318ci engine automatic 727 torque flight transmission with the 208 transfer case AC (converted to R134) new battery, new battery cables newer radiator original factory 4x4 new red paint in original 1984 graphic red color with gold hockey pinstripes new gold Dodge Ram decal on a beautifully painted tailgate recently sprayed black Duraliner bed newly re-upholstered bench seat, new carpet factory tilt steering with a new steering wheel new rubber seals for windows and doors re-polished, painted original vector style rims on 31 tires aftermarket radio original owners manual and the original keys This vehicle has never been lifted, raised or cut and rides on original suspension. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure to visit our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door