AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1937 Plymouth Truck 1/2 ton (Thatcher, AZ) $44,900 obo You are looking at a very nice '37. These older Plymouth trucks are getting harder and harder to find, especially in this type of shape. Sprayed in green with black fenders, the exterior slides inside to a very clean grey cloth interior with new carpeting and new door panels. Powered by a Dodge Dakota Drive-train, a 3.9L V6 and an automatic transmission. This old Plymouth has more than enough power behind it's pedal and it shows no sign of slowing down whatsoever. Features include but are not limited to P/s, P/b, newer tires, a Mustang II front end, A/c, Heat, new horns, an aluminum radiator with dual fans, a spare tire tucked underneath, and a trunk in the rear for the battery. This vehicle shows no sign of rust whatsoever and the original bumpers have been re-plated. This truck has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout it's life. The owner is already being reasonable with his pricing on this rare find however he is willing to consider serious offers. Please give our friend Jim a call at 928-322-7685
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door