614 E. Auto Center Dr.
Shop trucks are always cool, and this 1986 Chevrolet C10 is a tribute to one of the coolest shops around. So you get a great patina pickup that will get people talking...and it's offered now for a value price.
Patina'd trucks always have a cool style that remind us that the best pickups work for a living. And this one turns that kind of desirability up a notch with custom-painted tribute to Yenko Chevrolet. So you can just imagine hauling home some high-horsepower big blocks in the truck bed. It's a ready-to-work package, right down to the wide side mirrors and diamond plate rear step bumper.
The full red package continues inside. This is the right kind of simple setup for a shop truck. But there's also value on here, including a good-looking bench seat and a smooth dash pad. Plus, the side vent windows and sliding rear glass mean you get proper old-school truck breezes moving though the cab. The wraparound dash has all the right factory pieces, from the proper gauge package to the working AM radio.
Under the hood is the correct-style 4.3L V6 package. We all know some pretty awesome V8s fit in these Chevys. So how cool would it be to have a Yenko tribute shop truck that also has some true sleeper power just like Yenko's COPO cars? The value price allows these kinds of fantasies. But it's also great to have a strong-running powerhouse already in place. And the three-speed automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, and front discs already make this an easy cruiser.
These C10s have an awesome style that is truly appreciating on the classic scene. So not only is this one priced within reach, but it also turns heads on day one. So if you love a patina pickup, you know this one can't be beat. Call today!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door