1955 Ford F-100 Custom Cab. [Engine is currently being worked on to improve performance] Body is solid and straight. 272 overhead V8. 3 speed manual transmission. Rebuilt carb. Rebuilt brakes. New radiator. Mechanically sound, runs well. This is a desirable classic Ford truck. $10,250.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door