702 N 1st St.
This Frame off Rotisserie Restored 1936 Ford 1/2 Ton is one of the Sweetest Little old Ford Trucks on the Market Today. Its frame off restoration was performed in 2012 with 5,800 miles on it since. Its been fully restored in its original Demo yellow ford paint, and has a beautiful oak bed floor. Its black bench seat interior has been completely restored as well with all new wiring, with Electrical upgrades including 12 volt conversion, electronic ignition, electric fuel pump, high/low beam headlights and turn signals. You need to see and drive this Little beauty in person to appreciate the quality of this Pickup. It has had an upgraded water temp, oil pressure, generator, gauges and Suspension upgrades including tube shocks, hydraulic brakes and Vega steering box. Its powered by a great running and highly detailed Flathead V8 engine, backed up by a 3 speed manual transmission. Its riding on a beautiful set of Painted wheels with Wide White Wall tires really setting this Truck off! Life's too short to drive boring cars!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door