Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1982 Chevy El Camino Conquista. This is an original survivor. It has nice body and paint and the original plush interior is in good shape. Powered by a 5.0L V8 engine and automatic transmission, this El Camino sits on factory rally wheels. It comes with power steering, power brakes, tilt steering wheel, and air conditioning. It runs and drives.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door