-2007 GM L92 (truck version of LS3) 6.2 liter, 410 horsepower engine with 10,000 miles
-2007 GM 6L80E automatic 6-speed transmission
-new gas tank and float
-new electric fuel pump
-new power steering pump
-new aluminum radiator
-new headlights and grill with wiring
-new tail lights and wiring harness
-new oak bed with stainless steel strips
-new firestone tires
-cut out and replaced rust pockets with new metal on both front fenders
-new chrome strips on body
-new outside/inside door handle and window cranks
-repainted 4 years ago
-5000# receiver hitch for a trailer
-new shocks front and back
-truck has been parked in a garage
**Asking $28,500. For inquiries contact Pete @ 951.972.7073!**
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door