790 Alabama Ave
Here is a super slick and great running 1989 GMC Sierra that was restored in 2017 according to the receipts I have and there are alot of paperwork with this truck. There are also pics of what the truck looked like before and of them taking it apart to paint and to install the engine. The 5.7 Liter engine was rebuilt and has a comp camshaft and sounds awesome with the headers and dual exhaust. The comp cam spec sheet is in the paperwork. It has an Eldebrock 4 barrel carb, Eldebrock Aluminum water pump, Eldebrock intake, Eldebrock breather and manifolds. The engine looks great. The body is super straight and no rust issues. The before pics of the truck looks like it was basically a rust free truck to start. The transmission is a 700R4 overdrive that shifts out good. It has new model wheels with good tires. The interior is in good shape as well with a couple exceptions. The seat shows a little wear and the door panel on driver side is missing a trim piece. The carpet, dash and headliner all look good. It has A/C Underneath the truck is solid and looks good. No rust in bed or floor pans. The bed has a spray in bedliner. I made video of this truck running that you must hear to see how good it sounds. This is one sweet truck. There is alot of paperwork with it. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics of this truck on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2004 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Dale Earnhardt Edition
Bremen , GA
1966 Cadillac DeVille Convertible Super Nice A/C
2000 Chevy Silverado Regular Cab 2WD Nice Truck
1972 Chevy C-10 Super Cheyenne ZZ4 350 P/S P/B A/C
1980 Pontiac Trans Am Built 455 V8 Runs Great LOOK
1935 Ford ALL STEEL Sedan Runs Great Flathead V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door