Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1970 Chevrolet C10 cst cab LWB, incl's short bed frame&box - WILL BE TAKING TO TURKEY RUN IN DAYTONA IN NOVEMBER IF I HAVEN'T SOLD THE TRUCK BY THEN !! TN farm truck, original paint, 38K miles (138K ?) 350 engine (73 by #s on blk) 350 turbo, PS, PB, A/C. Clean title. New aluminum radiator, rally wheels (15X8, no trim) new tires. Very SOLID truck at 46 yrs. old, some minor rust. Must see to appreciate, great truck to restore or drive as is. Also have rolling short bed frame and box with a .060 over 350, cast iron 194 valve heads, flat top pistons, 450 lift Comp cam, old style Edlebrock dual quad manifold, Mallory distributor and 6AL ignition, full set of Auto Meter gauges, four speed trans, bellhousing, clutch, flywheel, 25K miles on this engine. New shocks and brakes on the rolling chassis. I would like to sell as a package, several people have asked about selling just the frame and box.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door