For Sale 1950 Ford F1 Pick-up Truck. Starting at $39,500 Chopped 3 inches. Ford 5.0 motor, Ford AOD transmission. Mustang II Front Suspension. Coilover Shocks. Power Rack and Pinion Steering. 4 Wheel Power Disk Brakes. Custom Color. All gauges, radio/CD player, and the heat and A/C work great! Sorry no documenation came with the truck about the resortation.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door